Is dull. Let’s make a list of what I shall do today, shall we?
- Make sure the contact form on my company’s web site works. It’s not in the _cgi bin, whatever the hell that is.
- Evaluate and modify some PHP scripts for my site. I figure if I use PHPNuke I’ll be able to get a really spiftacular site, but I don’t think I need all the features. If I just make my blog the front page, I don’t think anyone would really care.
- Order some business cards, to give to people cause I need a BETTER JOB
- Update my resume, cause I need a BETTER JOB
- Email Frouke about getting me a BETTER JOB
Is it wrong to use company time to do stuff like this? I guess not, since they’re not giving me ANYTHING to do.
God I’m bored. And boring. Hooray!